Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ingles Triples




I havent updated in a while... just been going through moving house and trying my best to get through christmas.

Ingles has had their triple coupons and i have never shopped them before, so i thought i would try them out.

I had a fab trip to, my first time doing the triples!

I wasnt sure as to how they were going to work it out, i wasnt sure if my store would go by the '3 per $10' rule. But they didnt!

Me, hubby and my brother-in-law went, (never take 2 guys together that are friends! lol they aggrivated me all the way round! singing dancing )

Anyways, I got a great haul, they know me so they knew i was going to use a bunch of coupons.

It was supposed to be $197.64 before coupons and i ended up paying $71.24!!
yayy me! thanks to hotcouponworld for posting the freebies!!

I ended up with 4 people around the register, me, hubby, BIL, 2 cashiers, and manager all waiting to see if dh's estimate would be right lol

This is what I got:

4 captain crunch cereal
gallon arizona tea
5 chex mix bars
10 boxes rice
2 small coffeemate powder
6 cans sloppy joe sauce
4 cans glory veg
3 quaker rice snack
6 pasta sides
2 martha white muffin mix
3 betty crocker cookie mix
3 sweet sue white chunk chicken
3 frenchs spicy mustard
3 frenchs mustard
3 pks apple & eve juice drinks
pk 3 musketeers snack bars
pk trident gum (3)
2 betty crocker brownie mix
6 hunts tomatoes (various types)
3 rotel tomatoes
jar prego spaghetti sauce
4 frenchs worcestershire sauce
vlasic dill pickles
5 heluva good french onion dip
2 6pk trix yogurt
1 kleenex antivirul tissue
3 pks bic lady razors
2 small boxes gain detergent
V05 conditioner
1 salami lunch meat (clearance)
4 bar-s hotdogs
3 green giant steamers with sauce
10 birdseye steamfresh
1 eggo chocolate chip pancakes
3 eggo bakeshop swirls
1 hot pocket subs
1 bag red delicious apples

I got all that for $71.24! below hubby's estimate!
my regsiter reciept was about 6 foot long! lol

Needless to say everybody was shocked at how much i saved, and they all told me i needed to shop for them too!

I actually had fun this trip! lol

Thanks for the help hcw!

0 comments: