Sunday, September 28, 2008

What I got in the mail today.... Sept.28th


I was looking forward to the mail today.... I have been emailing companies for a few days now, maybe coupons will start to roll in! A couponer can wish can't she!

This is what I recieved:

1 envelope-traded coupons (including a free country bobs sauce coupon!) we love this stuff!

1 envelope-raok (for non-hcw Random Act Of Kindness!) great coupons!!

I also got the following coupons from companies..... Hope I can find some great deals!

1- save 50c on 32oz brown cow yogurt

1-save 50c on 3 6oz brown cow yogurts

1-save 50c on 3 6oz brown cow yogurts-fruit&wholegrains

2-$1 off arizona tea 20oz

1-$1 off arizona tea gallon

4-$1 off any aveeno product

1-50c on any mazola oil

1-50c on any karo syrup

1-$1 off any tones product

1-50c off argo corn starch

1-$1off any fleischmann's yeast product

4-50c off any bolthouse farms beverages

1-free bottle off country bobs sauce (want to get yours? http://www.countrybobs.com/)

1-free box of zatarains

2-50c off any zatarains

$5 gas gift card from chevron

free pedometer from tylenol


I did great, dont you think?! My best day yet!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very fine......

msmissy02 said...

You're doing great!! I love your new website! Can't wait to read more!