Monday, September 29, 2008

What I got in the mail today.... Sept.29th



Well I thought I would have maybe one or two letters in the mail today. My baby niece sarah (3... i guess not a baby anymore!) was at my house this morning with my SIL. She gets so excited to go to the mailbox... so watching her from the door, she went to the end of the yard to retrieve my few letters (as i thought) Well the first thing she got was a little box.... she laid it down on the sidewalk lol.... then the dora huggies packet....well that was it, that was all she wanted (she wanted the pullup for her baby doll lol) and left the rest in my sidewalk and half in the mailbox.... kids! So SIL went to retrieve the rest and this is what i got....I got a VERY good day today! oooooh! I love to get mail! =D lol




1 packet with dora pullup, stickers, and chart, and $5 in coupons!


bar-s envie with $5 certificate (yayyy!) and 3 25c coupons


big red envie with 2 coupons for 2 free 12 packs of soda!


blue bunny envie with 3 coupons for 55c off any blue bunny


raok envie with 12 $1 off any pizza rolls! ($1.36 for 15 count box at walmart!)


birds eye envie with 6 25c off any frozen veggies


banquet envie with 1 50c off any product


purina envie with coupon for 1 13lb free bag of yesterdays news


trade envie with 9 coupons for $1 off 2 uncle bens


raok envie (from my good friend melissa... isnt she sweet!? lol)


with 14 coupons for 50c of any underwood (we love the beef spread)


7 coupons for $1 off any 2 easy mac cups (75c each at walmart, so 50c for 2 with coupon!)


4 coupons for $1 off any gain (i use these coupons all the time!)


4 coupons for $1 off any gain fabric softener or dryer sheets (use these too)


& finally 1 coupon for a free scott paper towel mega roll.......


Thank you melissa! =D


and last but not least....


farmland envie with 4 $1 coupons off any carando product


2 coupons $1 off any farmland product


2 coupons 75c off any farmland product


4 coupons 55c off any farmland product


What a great mail day!! It just shows you it pays to contact companies!




Did you think I forgot about my little box?.... lol Inside was my cards I had made for when doing trades! They were free from vistaprint just had to pay shipping!



1 comments:

kwm537 said...

How did you get so many coupons? Did you trade or do you get them from the manufaturers?