Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cheap Gift Idea for Glade Scented Oil Candle Holders

Ok, so I did the great deal at walmart for the glade scented oil holders only. I had the $2 blinkies and I got a few of the Glade Scented Holiday Candle Holders that were on sale for $2. I wanted to give these as little gifts for the rest of dh family (they usually dont exchange gifts).
So I managed to get the coupons out of the box when i got home, and went back to get more.

But I wanted to include some refills, even with the '$2.00 off 1 holder or 2 refills' coupons and the $2 sale at walmart, It was still coming out as $1 each plus tax....

That may sound cheap to many people but our budget is tight this year and less oop i can get is so helpful.

So I wanted to find a way to get just one candle on the holder and maybe put a coupon in each one so they can buy their own!

Here is how I did it, maybe I will help someone out!

I know dh family will appreciate these and I plan to give them to our mail lady, friends at work, etc.




The many candle holders that I just paid tax for.




The holiday holder with the candle inside.




The refills were $1 each.... I couldnt afford lots of them!




be carefull! and make sure you do it at the right place!




Use the coupon for the holder to get more! replace the candle
holder and remember your candle!! One refill pack has 3 candles
in each! The b2g1f coupon will be a great help as I couldnt
put the whole pack in there!




Make sure you just put little dots on the flaps so the end
has something to hold onto. Add bands carefully!
and dont get glue on your hands! lol


When glue is dry I plan to add one of those pretty mini bows
(maybe in silver) and some ribbon I can get at the dollar store.
Im going to write 'Love Emma & Ken' on the corner with silver
marker....

Im sure they will appreciate my hard work.....
It may seem like a lot of work but worth the less oop!

with 20-30 of them Im glad I get to give this christmas to everbody


0 comments: