Sunday, November 30, 2008

My favorite time of the year!

Its that time again! Christmas Time! I love this season, but it is very stressful! Every year I say Im going to start early and never do but I can say Im done by December 1st! Yayyy! I do have one gift to buy for my christmas work party but that maybe just a gift card so no big stress over that. I put up my tree the day before thanksgiving, heres some pics!...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Fireplace...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These are all hubbys gifts! Thanks to after thanksgiving sales!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I always like my tree to be in front of the window!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So pretty lit up!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I choose the bow again this year, Im not a fan of a star or a angel, I cant never get it to look right! But I do collect angels lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A close up of my tree skirt, I love the pattern! Me and my sister-in-law got the same one! lol we also have the same color-scheme for our tree's this year! lol Red & Gold is a classic combination!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your home is soo Beautiful!!

Angie :)