Sunday, November 30, 2008

My 1st trip for Kmart Super Doubles...

Well I went to kmart today to finally get my layaway out. I havent paid much attention to the super kmart doubles, but a dear coupon friend told me of some free stuff I could get if I did, so i decided to throw some coupons together and give it a try. I was very dissapointed as it was obvious another couponer had been around and cleared a lot of things. There was no single revlon eyeshadows (going to be free) or any revlon color nailpolish (not free but cheap), there was also no revlon tweezers or nail files (free after revlon beauty tool coupon). Someone had cleared out the endust (which I was really looking forward to getting to add to my christmas gift baskets) and there was several other stuff. Leave some for others! geez! But I did get a few stuff. It was not a super kmart so they didnt have a huge grocery section, which i hated as i was so looking forward to getting the free ronzoni and some cheap cascadian farms products. The cascadian farm fries would of been great to fill up my freezer! Ah well.... when we finally get a car in february, I will finally be free to go to any kmart I wish!! lol Here is what I got....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 pledge were 50c each after $1.50 coupon doubled
3 Dove cream oil bodywash $1.79 after $1.50 coupon doubled (i really needed these)
4 4pks of olay soap bars free after $2 coupon doubled
4 Theraflu warming liquid $1.49 after $2 coupon doubled (great price for flu season!)
2 first aid cloth tape free after $1 coupon doubled
2 first aid non-stick pads free after $1 coupon doubled
2 tic-tac chill's after $1 coupon doubled

I think I did pretty good!

0 comments: