Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kmart Doubles

Well I found out that my kmart were having super doubles, for you that dont know, they double coupons up to and including $2.00. I try to go to every event they do as i know i can get a lot of things for free. I got the following for $28.60, should have been $112.40!!






I also recieved the following kmart coupons...
(2) free $10 giftcard with new or transferred prescription
$5.00 off merchandise purchase of $50 or more
$2.00 off fresh produce purchase of $5 or more
$2.00 off fresh bakery or seafood purchase of $5 or more
$2.00 off fresh meat or deli service of $5 or more
$1.00 on one uncle bens boil in a bag rice
$3.50 off your next order (which the cashier used on my second order)

Yayyy for kmart doubles!!

Missing from these photos are 1 bag of halls cough drops and 3 20oz bottles of coke.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love it! You did great:) at least you made it there! I'm still waiting for my payday:)

emalou84 said...

Thanks a lot! I thought a did too. If its free Im going to pick it up, i can always find friends and family i can donate it too!!